Posted on 13th Nov 2016 20:52:18 in Proofreading
1. Start preparing for course work with a detailed study of methodical recommendations for writing term papers or dissertations. These benefits can always be obtained in the Dean's office or the library of the faculty.
2. Pay special attention to the requirements for registration. Practice shows that the correct design of the course work is 50% positive rating.
3. If you do not understand something, read the manuals several times, from cover to cover (it is not very thick :) ). Let the rules set out in it will be burned into your head like the multiplication table.
4. Many problems arise with a list of references, so it must be strictly in accordance with the sample of the manuals (it's not hard).
5. If some items of the "guidelines" is left for you is unclear, you should clarify their content at the teacher, who plan to complete course work. It is not necessary to consult with classmates and friends - their opinions might be wrong. On the other hand, the conversation with the Professor will have a dual positive effect:
a) you will receive the only true interpretation of interest;
b) the teacher will remember your serious approach to work and will advice you to proofread your essay.
6. So after I dealt with the training manual, proceed to the collection of information on the topic. It can be done anywhere: in libraries, online, at work. Importantly, the information was good, appropriate. Explain what it means. Appropriate information for writing a term paper are sources, issued not later than past 3 years, containing concise and well worded response on your topic. It is desirable (if not inconsistent with the subject) to include important legislative and normative acts for the project. If you know that your Professor is a scientific work which fits the theme of the course , she has to be in the list of references (if you don't know, find out). The ratio of laws to the textbooks can be 1x4 or 1x5.
7. Don't forget the text to put footnotes/references to the source literature.
8. After collecting material on the subject, you will be able to plan course work. You can use the same headings that were given in the source code. Perfect planning - from simple to complex, from the disclosure of the concept and essence of the research subject to the prospects of development and recommendations for improvement of the research subject.
9. Suggest to be very clear about the amount (number of sheets) of the course work. Focusing on this figure, you should not appreciably raise or lower it.
10. Transfer all the necessary information in a planned order into a text file. Once again, read what happened, fix minor bugs and errors.
11. Be sure to carefully illustrate the material in the work. Numbered table should be left in the text, graphs, charts and drawings should be included into the application for course work.
12. Very important to use proofreading service to check your essay, so there are no mistakes.
Following all the above recommendations, you will write coursework and/or thesis. Tested!